Metal Spiked Roller
The metal spiked roller is used for popping gas/air bubbles in the finish. It will allow for a finer finish because of the fine tips of the metal spikes. It is also used to level the coating to ensure a uniform thickness.
- For popping gas/air bubbles in the finish
- Extra assistance with leveling the coating
- Spikes are made of metal
- Solvent resistant
*Does not come with end caps attached
*Can be used with our 18" Pro Frame (Z FR18Y) or any standard 1 1/2" diameter end cap/frame
This specialty roller is designed to create a textured finish. Applying the loop roller on a thinner coating will create a less prominent texture whereas application on a thicker coating will create a heavy textured finish, especially when using textured paints.
- Designed to create a heavily textured finish
- Use with textured paints or when applying epoxy coatings
- Available in 3 Sizes (7.5", 9.5" & 18")
9.5" Spiked Roller w/ Pro Frame
We are proud to introduce to you a bundled unit consisting of a spiked roller attached to our solvent resistant Pro Frame.
Features: Spiked Roller
- Made of Nylon
- Solvent resistant
- Used for popping gas/air bubbles and extra assistance with leveling the coating
Features: Pro Frame
- Made of glass infused polypropylene which makes it easy to clean. (30% glass)
- Very strong and lightweight
- Replaceable end-cap system.
- No moving parts
- Level pressure application
Professional-grade mixer designed for medium to heavy duty jobs.
- Efficient design allows for a splash-free mix
- Rust-resistant stainless steel
- Available in 2 Sizes
- ZSQJIFFYHS2 can withstand up to 1200 rpm’s / (used for 1-2 gal. containers) / Fits 1/4" drill chuck
- ZSQJIFFYPS1 can withstand up to 800 rpm’s / (used for 5-10 gal. containers) / Fits 1/2" drill chuck
- Ideal RPM range -- 450-750 RPMS
Tradition Microfibre Plus
A premium quality microfibre blend roller refill uniquely geared to pro painters and discriminating DIY customers.
- Holds and delivers more paint to the wall for faster application leaving a beautifully smooth, virtually flawless finish.
- Designed to excel with today’s fast drying paints.
- Available in 4 nap heights and contractor packs.
Floor Coating Applicators
Tradition - Tynex®/Orel® Blend
Our new Tradition Medium-Firm Stiffness brush is simply put, our best polyester/nylon brush ever. Each brush is handmade by craftsmen with no tolerance for shortcuts and compromises. Rigorous proprietary in-house processing of DuPont SRT (solid round tapered) Tynex® and Orel® filaments make this our best blend yet. Painters will love this brush due to its versatility with all paints, allowing it to maintain a razor sharp cut and smooth, no streak finish no matter the paint. This brush also has an unmatched "brush responsiveness", meaning it will feel smooth, effortless and perform with enduring precision no matter how you choose to glide the brush across the wall. You can also expect this brush to be resilient, maintaining its shape after a very easy clean. This is yet another brush that we at Nour are extremely proud of.
- Medium-Firm DuPont Tynex®/Orel® Filament Blend
- Provides a smooth, no streak finish
- For all paints including advanced paint formulas
- Razor sharp cutting
- More coverage
- Easy to clean